Sometimes we know a breakup is coming and sometimes we don’t, are there warning signs? Let’s find out…
Many women seems to have a sixth sense about breakups, we seem to inherently know that something isn’t right (call it women’s institution). Now, whether or not we choose to admit that is up to us. You see, many of us would go into panic mode, trying desperately to fix whatever problem there may be. However, for others of us we simply didn’t see it coming and although there may have been a few problems along the road we didn’t think a breakup wouldbe coming our way.
So, what does this mean? Do we see warning signs early enough, should we back out now so we don’t have to get hurt first. These questions are all normal things to ask yourself but I’m going to give you a few warning signs to look for.
Signs he may be thinking of walking away:
1. He no longer calls/texts (or not as much as he used to). A guy who is really into you will want to hear from you no matter how “busy” he is
2. He doesn’t want to hang out as much, this is a tell tell sign that he may be thinking of moving on
3. He isn’t as affectionate as he once was, you will notice that you seem to be the one initiating all the affection
4. You get into fights on a semi regular basis
5. You feel like he is distant (even though he lives next door)
6. He wants to hang out with his buddies more than you
7. He puts you down and makes little jabs at you
8. When he speaks to you he sounds like he’s bored/tired or angry
9. He doesn’t want you to meet his friends or family (ever)
10. And lastly (the most obvious sign of all) he tells you “we need to talk”
There you have it, some basic signs that a possible breakup is headed your way. Now, don’t freak out. I know it’s a scary thought and although you may not want this relationship to end, if this guy does, why would you want to be with him? We should all want to be with someone who will truly enjoy spending time with us and makes us feel good. Look, ladies if you want the happy ending, you will need to be able to spot these signs and be able to mentally prepare yourself for what’s ahead, no it won’t be pretty and it may hurt (a lot) but what I can tell you is that although this guy wasn’t the “one,” it just means you don’t have to waste any more time with the wrong guy.
It’s not over until it’s over, keep your head up!